Tuesday, January 6, 2009

oops




Sorry for the last post - I accidentially copied the wrong picture onto it, and couldn't get it deleted without deleting the picture from all posts...this blogging isn't as easy as it should be!!

Anyway - here are the pictures of Sean by the toilet (if you look carefully, you can see the poo in the toilet), and then my dear dear husband by his favorite thing - the Watson and Kricks DNA model. We had to tear him away from that one!
We still are experiencing some jet lag, but it is better...I didn't lay awake until 4:15am today! Sean has done better than Mike and I (not surprising), but he still won't go to sleep alone in his room. We hope this changes, but if not, it isn't the worse thing! Weather today was sunny and nippy - we were inside mostly, so we didn't really feel cold at all. Our flat is pretty warm too....

No comments: