Saturday, May 30, 2009

Back into our routine...



We've been back a month and have settled back into our routine - it is almost like our London experience happened years ago! Sean has been playing with friends, went back to preschool for the last few weeks, and Mike and I have started golfing/gardening again! Just like normal!! We are very happy to be back, but will miss some things in London. I miss the coffee shop down the street where I was a regular, we miss the cultural opportunities that London has to offer, we miss the Italian restaurant down the street, Sean misses dim sum, Mike misses Trafalgar Square, and Sean and I miss Madeley and Nesba.

Mike met with the folks in the international studies office, and I guess we were called the "Dream Team" and the "Dynamic Duo" from CSB/SJU folks...I think they'd like us to lead another trip in the future...we'll see if that happens or not. We know alot more now than we did before we left, so in some ways it would be much easier. Yet in other ways it might be harder because Sean will be in school and involved in activities, etc. There are SO many great places to see in this wide wide world of ours - so we'll see if another study abroad is in our future...





No comments: